Hannah Pritchard

Teen Pirate of the American Revolution

Links

  • Story
  • Diary
  • Crafts
  • Activities
  • Recipes
  • Books
  • Reviews
  • Educators

Sunday

I Am a Teen Pirate

I am living a double life on the open sea during a time of war. My family was murdered by the enemy, and I am risking my own neck to exact revenge. If I can keep up my disguise and avoid getting killed in a fight, being washed overboard, or rotting on a prison ship, I just might make it to my 16th birthday.


Posted by teenpirate
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Hannah Pritchard, Jack, profile
Newer Post Older Post Home

Countdown Clock

Time until release of
Captain Hannah Pritchard:
Hunt for the Pirate Gold

More Historical Fiction from Enslow

  • Hannah Pritchard – Book I
    Library Edition @ Amazon
  • Hannah Pritchard – Book II
    Library Edition @ Amazon
  • The Devil's Door
    Library Edition @ Amazon
    Paperback @ Amazon
  • The Iron Dragon
    Library Edition @ Amazon
    Paperback @ Amazon
  • Jesse Bowman
    Library Edition @ Amazon
  • The Locket
    Library Edition @ Amazon
  • The Lucky Baseball
    Library Edition @ Amazon
    Paperback @ Amazon
  • Simon's Escape
    Library Edition @ Amazon
    Paperback @ Amazon

Labels

activities American Revolution Anna Llimós author Bonnie Pryor book 1 books chapter chapter 1 craft books crafts diary educators Elaine Landau female pirates Hannah Pritchard hardtack historical fiction home how-to Jack Julia Bruce Laura Lee Wren librarians parents Paul B. Thompson pirate flag privateer profile recipes reviews sailing story teachers welcome

Contributors

  • Ben R
  • ChrisM @ Enslow
  • Enslow Publishers
  • teenpirate
Powered by Blogger.